Registration is open!
- U6 - $25
- U8+ - $65.00
- Registrations completed after January 31st will incur a $10 late fee
- Registration closes March 31st
The soccer season typically begins mid-to-late April with games will begin week of May 12th for the 2019 Spring season.
U6 games are Monday nights at Van Lieshout Park.
All other teams travel to area parks with home games and practices at Van Lieshout Park.
See team pages for more information.
This will be updated as more information is available - usually early March.
We ask families to volunteer to help our club out. There are many opportunities to volunteer. You can opt out of volunteering by paying a $10 per family fee.
Code of Conduct
- Spectators should NEVER speak directly to a Referee.
- You may voice your opinion via an Incident Report (found at East Central Soccer District Incident Report)
- If you feel in incorrect call was made
- If you have positive feedback to share
- If you have concerns about a field
- If you would like to report crowd/ coach/ player activity or behavior to the East Central Board
- We aim to provide a clean, safe and organized venue for local youth to participate in recreational and competitive soccer. We strive to develop a players skills and understading of good sportsmanship and team play, and to provide an atmosphere that nurtures a player's love of the game.
- We expect all to display fair-play, sportsmanship and respect.
What Equipment Does My Child Need?
- Soccer Cleats (baseball/ football cleats are not allowed)
- Shin Guards
- Water Bottle
- Soccer Socks
- Black Shorts
- Shirts Will Be Provided
- Age Appropriate Soccer Ball
- U6-U8 Size 3
- U10-U12 Size 4
- U13-Up Size 5
- NO Earrings
- Cancellation Notices will be posted to our Website and Facebook page
- Coaches will also be notified, and in turn will communicate with their team
We are working to secure a photographer. More information will be provided, once available.