Code of Conduct
- Spectators should NEVER speak directly to a Referee.
- You may voice your opinion via an Incident Report (found at East Central Soccer District Incident Report)
- If you feel in incorrect call was made
- If you have positive feedback to share
- If you have concerns about a field
- If you would like to report crowd/ coach/ player activity or behavior to the East Central Board
- We aim to provide a clean, safe and organized venue for local youth to participate in recreational and competitive soccer. We strive to develop a players skills and understading of good sportsmanship and team play, and to provide an atmosphere that nurtures a player's love of the game.
- We expect all to display fair-play, sportsmanship and respect.