Coaches - We need coaches for the 2020 Spring Season!
** Parents/ Guardians are encouraged to join out on the field to assist with skills training **
The 2020 season will begin __TBD___ . Please arrive a few minutes early and look for the Green Canopy. We will hand out T-shirts and breakout into teams. The team list can be viewed around April 2020.
Practice/ Scrimmages are on typically Monday evenings at Van Lieshout Park 5:30-6:30 (East Fields). No skills session/ scrimmage on Memorial Day or the week of July 4th.
- Size 3 Ball
- Water Bottle
- Sneakers/ Cleats
- Shin Guards
- Comfortable Clothes (Black shorts not necessary)
- Shirts to be provided
Team Names/ Color
- Hornets - Yellow
- Green - Geckos
- Blue - Sharks
- Red - Dragonflies
- Orange - Tigers
- Purple - Huskies
Please Consider Being a Volunteer Coach
- You will get to spend more time with your child.
- You will expand your social network.
- You will develop new skills.
- You will learn and re-learn real life lessons.
- You will have the chance to get in a work-out.
- You will come away with a sense of pride and accomplishment.
- You will help keep the infastructure of our community strong.
- You will have fun!